|Reports To||Head of IT|
Ensure smooth operation of company’s existing and new IT systems.
Information System maintenance with regular back ups
Information security, administration and IT/IS vendor management
Hands-on experience in VMware/Hyper-V and Windows Administration
Hands-on experience in troubleshooting OS, Storage and Application-related issues
Support all server and desktop-based operating systems and applications,
AD Group Policy, Exchange, Backup solutions, DNS/DHCP, Windows Desktops.
Provide support to customers/teams remotely and over the phone
- Bachelors in IT or Computer Science; preferably Master Degree in relevant field
- Strong knowledge of Computers systems, IT and Cloud computing
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MCSE/MCITP/VCP/CCNA/SQL Server Certification
- Knowledge of Antivirus Software (ie, Trend Micro, Kaspersky)
- Backup software (Backup Exec/Veritas)