Graphic Designer cum Photographer
|Reports To||Manager Communications|
|Function/Department||Resource Mobilization / Marketing|
The primary role of the Graphic Designer/Photographer is to cater to all the design requirements of the organization and,capture and maintain the pictorial database of the Patients’ Aid Foundation (PAFND). The selected candidate would need to create and develop creative designs, graphics, layouts and prototypes to match organizational needs, campaigns and activities, support partner requirements and uphold the brand identity. Must be flexible and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at short notices. Should be quick in understanding, keen in taking instructions and possess the willingness to improvise and grow.
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transcribe briefs into creative designs for PAFND’s website and digital/social media platforms.
- Design artwork for all digital campaigns, events and activities conducted by the department
- Designs promotional posts based on the Calendar of Events and on-going campaigns for social media marketing.
- Design artwork and communication materials to cater to the unique requirements of the all the departments PAFND is engaged with
- Adhere to the brand book and design print materials including souvenirs, merchandise, office stationery and event promotional materials
- Design and develop artwork for organizational branding, in-house marketing and brand publications.
- Capture photographs, treat images and maintain database for organizational events, activities, promotions, blog stories and communications as need be.
- Research and stay well-informed about the latest design trends in local & international industry and incorporate them into his/her designs.
Qualifications and Skills required include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from an accredited institution
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw and Freehand
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and organize work schedules within tight deadlines.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.