The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transcribe briefs into creative designs for PAFND’s website and digital/social media platforms.
- Design artwork for all digital campaigns, events and activities conducted by the department
- Designs promotional posts based on the Calendar of Events and on-going campaigns for social media marketing.
- Design artwork and communication materials to cater to the unique requirements of the all the departments PAFND is engaged with
- Adhere to the brand book and design print materials including souvenirs, merchandise, office stationery and event promotional materials
- Design and develop artwork for organizational branding, in-house marketing and brand publications.
- Capture photographs, treat images and maintain database for organizational events, activities, promotions, blog stories and communications as need be.
- Research and stay well-informed about the latest design trends in local & international industry and incorporate them into his/her designs.