|Reports To||Senior Manager Accounts|
This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager Accounts in assisting various day to day assignments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collection of donor receipts, issue invoices, banking & periodic reconciliations.
- Work closely with the resource mobilization department & produce periodic MIS of cash/banking instruments collection.
- Close liaison with the cash collection department & record receipts of different wards.
- Maintain petty cash float, disburse per the delegation of financial authority & recording.
- Involve in monthly closings and provide assistance to the Senior Manager Accounts in finalizing the receipts/collection.
- Any other task as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate from a reputable university.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Command over MS Office.