PAF constructed the Department of Radiology, adjacent to the Emergency Department, with a covered area of approximately 33,000 sq. ft. The extended department caters to more than 1400 patients every day. The ground floor of the new building has three CT Scanners, three MRIs, two Endoscopy facilities, one angiography facility and 20 X-Ray and Fluoro Units. The first floor has thirty two Ultrasound Color Doppler machines including 4 Echocardiography machines. The second floor has a dedicated breast imaging, with two state of the art mammography machines, a Dexa Scan facility and a lecture hall.