Assistant Manager HR
The HR Officer is required to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. He/she provides information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, processes and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Drafting of HR Letters
- Assists with new hires orientations
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (PF, Leave, medical insurance)
- Performs quality checks of benefits related data, assists employees regarding claim issues, plan changes, enrollment and eligibility
- Maintenance of employee data record
- Undertakes other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR field.
- Six months or one year of experience, preferably in the area of employee benefits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using computers (MS Office & Internet)